Saturday 10 November 2012

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

I'm surprising myself to post about this.... but, I really like these products!The company is Norwex and the few items I've used from them are antibacterial cleaning cloths that clean well with only water. Norwex microfiber is interwoven with silver particles to cleanse bacterial, fungal, and viral contaminants. Being able to skip out on using chemicals in our home and polluting the environment with them is a pretty attractive deal... Plus these washing cloths do a great job (mirrors are sparkling) and using them saves me lots of time cleaning.Now, Norwex is a multi-level marketing company, which I usually avoid at all costs. But what I have respected about them is that the brochure and info I've received from them really does seem focused on the product and not about "this great opportunity for you to sell to your friends and make millions from your home." Come on. A good product is one thing... a get rich quick scam is another.

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam

Norwex Scam




1 comment:

  1. Many of my friends sell Norwex products and all love it! If you want to know the truth about Norwex and if it is a scam, visit: http://www.norwexscam.com.

    ReplyDelete