Saturday 10 November 2012

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

I had this stuff, too. Tea tree oil works somewhat, but the problem is that the fungus goes all the way back to the root of your nail, even though it doesn’t seem to. Tea tree oil is in fact a good antifungal, but it can’t get in there.I had this stuff for years. Tried everything. Even cut out most of a nail once. (I recommend large amounts of alcohol if you decide to attempt this, and I don’t recommend attempting it)The only thing that worked was the prescription pills. It took three months of pills (your toenails just grow *that* slow), but it worked, and worked well.If you want to try straight tea tree oil, I have some. It’ll put up a good fight but the fungus will very likely win.

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam

Zetaclear Scam




No comments:

Post a Comment