Saturday 10 November 2012

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn


Be aware friends: If you see TLG*GREATFN********FEB 800-285-5903 USor similar, then your credit card is misused by this company.I am charged $8.99 on my credit card and that also for 3 months in a row. How ignorant I am!! 1st transaction, I did not notice, 2nd transaction I thought I might have done that!! 3rd transaction, no way, I did not pull out my Credit Card even from my pocket. This is a scam and I have complained to my Credit Card company. They are replacing my Credit card now and lodged dispute for these three transactions.I searched for "GREATFN" on google, and I found few webpages where I found many people were victims of this scam. I have bought something on BUY.COM in december too, and then I was taken to a rebate page where I entered just my email information (No Credit Card information was entered here - actually I dont even remember that properly but one thing clicked in my mind is I remember seeing this greatfn name for some rebate of the same amount of purchase on buy.com). Does this mean, BUY.COM is cheating people OR having connections with wrong people.What the hell is going on!!! Check your credit card statements, and see if you find "TLG*GREATFN".

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn

Tlg Greatfn




No comments:

Post a Comment