Sunday 11 November 2012

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam


Hello everyone! Before you start making your own pressure wraps, let me tell you about the original pressure wrap called the Anxiety Wrap! The original pressure wrap, the patented Anxiety Wrap was developed by certified professional dog trainer, Susan Sharpe. I can say wholeheartedly that it works!It is based on the work of Temple Grandin, a woman with a PhD who has autism and found that pressure around her own body relieved her anxiety when she was a student: http://www.grandin.com/inc/squeeze.html She got the idea from watching cattle being vaccinated on the farm. We now use pressure, not only with animals, but with people with autism to calm them, so this is very valid therapy. It really does work. Just recently veterinarian Dr. Nicholas Dodman completed a study at the prestigious Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine that showed that the Anxiety Wrap is 89% effective. I have found in my own practice that the Anxiety Wrap is 100% effective in reducing anxiety in the dogs I have seen for behavior modification. One of my clients purchased a Thundershirt by mistake and I did not see the same effect that I see with the Anxiety Wrap. 

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam

Thundershirt Scam




No comments:

Post a Comment